AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ALs Police department - ALPD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
who thinks the super villains should become the ALs Police department - ALPD?...

it would be interesting to see what would happen if any noob could join in forum discustions without getting hosped by shadowgaurd or his troublesome gang of bullys, and it would be interesting to see how AL would evolve into a new nice polite community with the villains watching over everyone making sure the weak are safe.. WE NEED SOME LAW AND ORDER FROM THE HIGH LEVEL BULLYS!!!!
There is already the noob protectors, or whatever its called.
Here is the next bully from the dirty shadows bully crime family!

You pound CaptainSpaulding to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 233

BSOXXX

WHAT DID I DO???????Cry
(2009.Jul.19 08:15 PM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]WHAT DID I DO???????Cry

YOU DONE EVEYTHING!. DONT PLAY THE STUPID ACT!. LOOOL

You know what you did... don't play koy with me...
Triad had the lamest poll answers EVER!! Plus she adds them after he makes a thread. FAIL! No bacon either? FAIL!
(2009.Jul.19 08:20 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

You know what you did... don't play koy with me...

im loving it - by justin timberlake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L2ti-p_d84

BSOXXX

Does anyone have cards???????
the hospital is getting boring, and the nurses are tired........lol

its not nice to be treated like this is it?. you only got hosp once and your already whinning lol.

i got hosp 10 days solid (about 100 times), now can you finnally see it from my points of view, SEE! I JUST KNOW the villains would shut these loud mouth troublemakers up and make the AL community a better place to be with there protection stopping people like this spreading lies and stirring trouble ruinning it for everybody... just look at him sqeel about "WHAT DID I DO???????Cry" these people need there ass kicked to become better people
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's