AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Demag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone else using this thing yet? I have, and I got out of jail and now it's dead.

How do I charge it? I took the electronics class, but have now forgotten what I learned!
ask tubbythetaco, im sure he was one of the first to get one and i remember seeing him whining about how to charge it as well.
Hi Black Box!

badmanbren

I told you BlackJeep hasn't died in real life.
I think to re-charge it, you need to find someone that is rank 8 in manufacturing. I should be there by the end of the month.
Back OT

09.June.24 -- Manufacturers can now recharge current and future DeMag tools. The current DeMag tool available, the DeMag R1, was won in a contest and is considered unbreakable for recharging purposes. Future DeMag releases that are available in stores (not yet) will have a chance of breakage when recharging.

find a high level manufacturer Thrillhouse, probably worth checking the pantheon
anyone able to confirm if the breakage chances are affected by manufacturing rank?
Thanks, I gave it to my usual charger, but he had no luck with it. I'mm check the POI, but if someone can charge them, please feel free to message me!

BlackMamba

I should be able to recharge them as i'm level 8. If I happen to break it during a charge I will NOT be held liable though!

buuddha

or you could say that it broke, but keep it!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's