Demag
2009.Jul.15, 09:24 AM
Demag
Anyone else using this thing yet? I have, and I got out of jail and now it's dead.

How do I charge it? I took the electronics class, but have now forgotten what I learned!

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Jul.15, 09:29 AM
RE: Demag
ask tubbythetaco, im sure he was one of the first to get one and i remember seeing him whining about how to charge it as well.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2009.Jul.15, 09:29 AM
Hi Black Box!
2009.Jul.15, 09:44 AM
I told you BlackJeep hasn't died in real life.
2009.Jul.15, 09:45 AM
I think to re-charge it, you need to find someone that is rank 8 in manufacturing. I should be there by the end of the month.

Buzz Off
2009.Jul.15, 09:45 AM
Back OT

09.June.24 -- Manufacturers can now recharge current and future DeMag tools. The current DeMag tool available, the DeMag R1, was won in a contest and is considered unbreakable for recharging purposes. Future DeMag releases that are available in stores (not yet) will have a chance of breakage when recharging.

find a high level manufacturer Thrillhouse, probably worth checking the pantheon

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jul.15, 09:56 AM
anyone able to confirm if the breakage chances are affected by manufacturing rank?

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2009.Jul.15, 10:03 AM
Thanks, I gave it to my usual charger, but he had no luck with it. I'mm check the POI, but if someone can charge them, please feel free to message me!

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Jul.15, 10:51 AM
I should be able to recharge them as i'm level 8. If I happen to break it during a charge I will NOT be held liable though!
2009.Jul.15, 11:40 AM
or you could say that it broke, but keep it!