AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bravo Zen & Err
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Federal Jail Inmate #981
After further investigation, we have determined that while you did not participate in the exploit, using the credits was poor judgement.
Damn your slow
whats the point, there going to be out next week, very hard punishment, NOT!. thats like giving someone 3 months in jail for a bank robbery, anyway
me and your mom have been busy
How dare you attack triad like that.....shame on you

xSleekx

(2009.Jun.19 12:06 PM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]whats the point, there going to be out next week, very hard punishment, NOT!. thats like giving someone 3 months in jail for a bank robbery, anyway

So... if you knew the admin had the power to reset your char to where it was, you sent her a mail first saying to reset to this point or whatever they said ... you wouldn't preceed to use 100 million credits to become super powerful for like 30 minutes ? Smile I probably would and expect to be jailed for 3-10 days personally lol.

Marlo

Yeah Zen, unbelievable decision making!
(2009.Jun.18 12:36 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]hahahaha

Who's laughing now?

Crunchy probably

biffbaffboff

So.Konyen was involved in the credit scam thing.Not surprising but how long did he do the scam for?I noticed him piling on the end 8 months ago when he was level 40.I always wondered why do it at 40 and not before then...Jail
Bravo is right...

They deserve it.

How long will they be in though, I wonder.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's