AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bravo Zen & Err
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2009.Jun.29 10:05 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]ask g2
the truth is, we wernt really banned, just pretended.
i guess we're her "favorites" as some of you would call it.
and yes, thats what we use our gang points for; lots of back-up and protection on fed'd inmates.

ask g2 what?
and yes, thats what we use our gang points for; lots of back-up and protection on fed'd inmates.

I love it......smack/snack to the face of all you losers who questioned the status quo...........Scream
(2009.Jun.30 02:57 AM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]

I love it......smack/snack to the face of all you losers who questioned the status quo...........Scream

could you redo your post in english?

badmanbren

Mods can do what they want. Especially rubbish ones.
When mods do what they want they cost zen money. Every forum warning I get means no donation for zen that week. 1 warning equals 1 week no dono. Wraith has now cost you 2 months donations Wink

ShadowKid

Wraith you need to get your own style i see a little wannabe Ush there.

Marlo

Yeah, Wraith. Your lack of coherent sentence structure rivals that of tommi (with an i) and SK. How you were mod'd is beyond me!

[Image: P9160023.jpg]

"Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?"
Thats Wraith! The fire dept looking idiot! Its all clear now....ITS over compensating for his lack of RL satisfaction in AL. Got news foe you toolbox, both AL and RL are rejecting you!

Edipus Complex'd

badmanbren

Hey Wraith, you look kool there. I can see you're one of few normal people that play this game.

P.S. Nice combo with the white socks and sandles. 10 chins... also nice trim, you remind me of Chuck Liddel, same trim, and the body structure, it's weirdlly similar. You play rugby by any chance? Nice colly flower ears you have there. IB4TL!
Bet you that dude can consume a carrot real quick like!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's