AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Second Annual Friendship Appreciation Day!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

strt182

What can i say WOW i love this day. thanks to all who have send me stuff I was in the middle of a war when some certain friend(s) of mine thought it would be funny to send me $1 at a time It was funny but the crap that was going through my head when i see 5, 10 and up to 30 events at once i was like OH snap. Thanks Ush,beerme , corona, maxghost and everybody else I know i forgot somebody.

Jun.09 You received $2 from BeerMe x50
8.Jun.09 You received $1 from BeerMe. x100
lmfao!!!!

i seen you had been in that war for a while so i just couldnt resist it!!

Twisted
YOU'RE WELCOME STRT Sad

i hope everyone has been enjoying today!! nobody has won my 5K contest yet Sad i only had like 5 people send cash, so far i've received like $250 in failed guesses, lul. the winner gets 5k >_< and if i actually get more than 5k in cash from people for the contest, i'm going to give away 10k to the winner!
what contest?
u shoulda read about it Smile i'm just doing some random cash give outs again Biggrin
well everyone, the second annual friendship appreciation day is winding down. I hope you all enjoyed the payouts!! i think i spent over 100k in handouts today alone Razz lol!

i got some nice gifts from a few of you though, and that helps!!!

hope everyone had a blast!! i might start a few contests soon
i'm confused
i just got a new friend and lost an enemy Cry
what kind of cruel and twisted world do we live inCry???
Dunno. A world where we have to wait for another hour and a half to see who'll win Ush's contest. Sad A cruel world, indeed.
you people sicken me Mad
this is getting ridiculous
Friends List

Add a Friend

53 people have added you to their list

Enemies List

Add an Enemy

72 people have added you to their list.

you sick bas*ards Scream
get over urself... i'm sure by next yr u will have 200 enemies again.
lol
that's true Smile
i have a wonderful gift... i can manage to p*ss off even the calmest of persons
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's