AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Save The Elders Fund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

matt5250

I'm intrigued by this wack an elder, please, tell us more!

Nightrain

The Elders Saga Continues

For those of you to lazy to read the prior posts ill sumarize for you.

Lostaangel was last seen kicking Sarge on the head

Sarge was on the floor with a broken walker and what we can only call the
TripsT Last Supper all over him.

TripsT after having finished his Apple Flavored Baby food was Swinging from
An overhead water pipe and slinging his poop all over the place.

Sam I Am was running around the lunch room with no shirt on scarring the Awakened Land player
With the wrinkles and folds,

Berry and Chris were holed up in the padded room with an assortment of new and used bed pans,wigs from Hairclubs for men and assorted grooming material for both human and live stock .

Jubei was sitting in the local house of Paindeer Jail awaiting sentencing form the ministry of offensive odors and dentureless Elders of Indahouse .His Royal Heeness Santa Clawless

So this pretty much brings you up to speed.

Our sponsors for the show are the

Wack and Elder game, “Y play Alone , bring a friend and join the fun”
VIATAwhata pills “1 pill a day , lets you pounce on santas BAD Paindeers and comeout a wiener”
Anti-TripsT bio suit, dont leave home without it. Or the TripsT poo will get you.

That is an update we will now return to our regularly scheduled program. But stay tuned wit live updates as they come available

Nightrain

This is Zen Da Eye reporting

It appears that the United Nations is holding an emergency meeting.
There will be only 1 matter on the Agenda.
The world nations are in an uproar it appears that some of TripsT’s poo has been
Smuggled out of the Cedar Retirement home and is currently being used as a Bio-weapon.
People are in mass hysteria, reports have been coming in from all over the world. Hospitals are now packed beyond capacity.
There is talk of a nuclear strike in order to wipeout this culprit. This may very well be the beginning of a major conflict.

The Production line for the Anti-TripsT bio-suit cannot keep up with the demand. Additional assemblers are being recruited through out all of Awakened Lands. Word is that even the major principal owner will have to act on this situation.

Please remember stay calm if you do not own a Bio-Suit then attempt to flee the area .The worlds best Scientist are working on a cure.

More to come soon

oddjob

fleeing the area wont do any good.

even tho i may be a geriatric old man, i still have a good arm and can fling my poo pretty far.

back in WWI i was awarded a marksmanship award for the accuracy of my poo flinging... and ive been practicing ever since

you really think a bio suit is gonna protect you from something so caustic? i scoff at that

Nightrain

This Just in from an amonymous Source inside the Bio-Suit Plant

There has been an epidemic at the Bio-suit manufactoring company, It appears that TripsT was spotted slinging poop at the lines. Now the suits are on a 2 week delay cause of the clean up needed to continue production. Workers are now wearing suits on the production line in case of another attack. Production lines have slowed due to the labors wearing suits but GM at the plant ensured us employee are improving there speed by the day as they become more accustomed working in the suits!
:shock:
So When will I be able to get my Bio-Suit? :cry:
Nightrain Wrote:This Just in from an amonymous Source inside the Bio-Suit Plant

There has been an epidemic at the Bio-suit manufactoring company, It appears that TripsT was spotted slinging poop at the lines. Now the suits are on a 2 week delay cause of the clean up needed to continue production. Workers are now wearing suits on the production line in case of another attack. Production lines have slowed due to the labors wearing suits but GM at the plant ensured us employee are improving there speed by the day as they become more accustomed working in the suits!

Dammit, I was just about to add a "TRipsT Special Biological Suit" to the stores too.

Dracon

zenith Wrote:
Nightrain Wrote:This Just in from an amonymous Source inside the Bio-Suit Plant

Dammit, I was just about to add a "TRipsT Special Biological Suit" to the stores too.

how much would it have cost? i need to be sure to have enough money in case TripsT attacks!

Dormagonn

I had NO IDEA you guys were so much fun!
lmfao - good show Smile

Scorpious

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing here is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Glad it was brought up again. I didn't even start looking at the forum here until far late into playing AWL here. I am curious what is still going on here. Is flinger stillin Hiatus or is he making a comeback? Looks like we need to send out the newscasters again to dig up some more dirt. LOL

This just has to keep going. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I should look at the rest of the forum now. That or wait until I am hospitalized by my bud again. Then I will have plenty of time to catch up on my reading. lol

Well, since I may be adding on to this story I guess I better get some stims for my hospital stays. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's