AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Save The Elders Fund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Nightrain

hey .. this i s ment to be a fun thread in which I can poke fun at the Elders.
they are more than welcomed to reply as LostAngel did or even as Chris if thats how they want to play it.

But I really dont want to make this a thread about the war.
this is my way of having fun since for the next 30 or 40 mintues I cant do anything.

So if you want to join in a make fun fine if you want to just say its funny great but please lets not get off the original ide of the thread.

now back to the flash story

it appears that the last 2 remaining Elders are crrently trapped in the padded room.
with them a collection of new and used bed pand and assorted other hospital and Elderly relaited gear have bbeen found.

Chris and Berry are currently held up threatining anyone that enters,
they are holding what looks like hairclib for mens wigs and assorted grooming untensils.

Please stay posted as we will have additional updates as they come available.

and now to our sponsors.

are u feeling run down? is age catching up with you?
do you feel that you no longer have the ability to run with the pack?

well we have the new and improved VIATAwhata pills just for you.

just take 1 pill a day and youll feel great your strength will increase your stamina will go to the roof heck you will even be able to pounce on santas BAD Paindeers and comeout a wiener.

So remeber call this numer now and not only do you get 1 10 day bottle but we will even throw in a free enema bag for those of you with runny bowls.

Remeber operators are standing by for your call

Nightrain

LordSkie Wrote:oh come on... can't I get some happy pills too? PLEEEASE? Sad

sorry lordskie the happy pills are saved SPECIAL PEOPLE,

but I can give you a sample bottle of VIATAwhata pills

Chris Mangano

matt5250 Wrote:Hey chris, how bout you put more effort into organizing a somewhat fair and thus relatively more fun competition in the near future instead of ignoring our messages about that and just beating on a gang who, for the most part, can't even fight back. How fun can it really be to declare on us over and over without provocation knowing you are so much stronger as a gang that we can do nothing to stop you.

First of all, I have no idea what messages you are talking about. I never saw a message about a fair competition. You are one of the strongest people in the game and can probably beat just about everyone in our gang. Everyone in your gang is over level 20. I'm not sure what you expect in a fair fight? Our gangs look pretty equal to me.

LordSkie

*waits for the next installment*

ooo, I love stories... Biggrin The Elder Saga... it's so gripping! What will happen next...

Will Trips trip over his own poopie running after the Sarge, having nicked his pants?

Will Berry become comatose after too many beverages?

Will Chris tear down the hospital and all it's inhabitants in a towering rage?

Only time will tell... tune in to find out!!

(And Chris... our gangs may LOOK similar, and potentially, we can fight you guys on an even basis soon. As it stands though, your top 5 are way out of reach of all our players, barring matt- and he can't touch you or sarge, unless you're on low health. I'm not complaining though, don't get me wrong. You guys wanna have fun- so do I. You catch me, I'm in hospital, you don't- well, Jubei best get used to staying in hospital, and berry too if I catch him. It's all good.)

matt5250

well, lets look at this more carefully. when at war you and sarge can both beat me where as I cannot beat you. everyone else in my gang has almost no hope against all but 2 of your members. your higher levels are 28,28,27,25,25. ours are 28,25,24,24,24. how exactly does that seem equal to you? aside from that you werent messaged specifically, your gang was. probably sam as he has been pres. you just keep on declaring over and over, its getting bloody annoying.

matt5250

btw, I concur with pointy, we need the next chapter in the story.

oddjob

the next chapter is the last. i poop myself again, but i happen to be standing directly over your gang at the time.

war is not about equality. its about utilizing strengths and exploiting weaknesses.

there are only a few of you i can beat with out being severely damaged. maybe you should use your superior numbers to your advantage, or your gangs superior wealth generating potential to buy more stim packs and those health bars... or dont. it will all be over soon anyway, and i for one really dont care.

Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

we are sick of your whining & complaining. we are sick of you attacking our weaker members, especially when they r online. why dont you cry about us warring you in the past some more, im sure after a while it will stop getting old and annoying, and we will feel sorry for you. :roll:

you were warned, nothing changed, now you die. simple. i do feel bad as its not everyone in your gang i have grievances with, but thats a lesson in why you choose your friends carefully. to them, i apologize.

comprendi?

i think i just pooped myself again

i keep forgetting all the rival gangs in this game are supposed to be friends....shoot

LordSkie

Sounds like fun- but I'm afraid it won't work like that, we're not rolling over and dying for anyone.

By all means though, knock yourself out trying.

But to set the record straight, Jubei has never been hit online. You can call it whining and complaining- maybe we are guilty of that. But as I've said to you in the past- we have no choice but to play it by your rules... so bring it.

Nightrain

oddjob Wrote:the next chapter is the last. i poop myself again, but i happen to be standing directly over your gang at the time.

Lol I hope you was standing on a ladder. Twisted Evil Razz ...well look since you dont have any imagination let me rephrase your statement.

As Tripst Jumps up and grabs onto a waterpipe he begins to swing back and forth reaching back into is compacted leatherhosing he commences to sling around the poop while grunting oh oh oh . hummm the Cedar home scientist are now debating to begin test on TripsT in order to find if perhaps there may be a gene missing that has led to his regressed evolution.

See now doesnt that sound much better and more entertaining to our listeners? if you need any pointers please send me a mail you write the one sentence and ill fill in the blanks for you

by the way dont worry once we recieve the order of depends we hope it will suffice in order for you to keep your poop to yourself and not spread it around..

Also to all Awakened LAnd players you can easily participate in this thread it is open. so please join in and enjoy urself our friendly inside reporter will be more than glad to give out excerts of upcoming events in the lives and tribulations of the Elders.

so please feel free to mail me and ask any questions.
Ok, I've got the Police Issued Armor, now I need the Police Issued Shield to protect myself from the poop slinging! lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's