AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Appropriate Memorial Day Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

DirkDanja

lets have a sausage fest

i gotta sausage you could drool on for 24 hours lol
endu and intel training for vets in the game...over 365 days

fair sounds awesome...comps all around...no risk, low risk, high risk....up to cage matches that put you out for a day Smile
(2009.May.17 07:49 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]endu and intel training for vets in the game...over 365 days

fair sounds awesome...comps all around...no risk, low risk, high risk....up to cage matches that put you out for a day Smile

I'm down with that lol

DirkDanja

(2009.May.17 07:49 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]endu and intel training for vets in the game...over 365 days

along with a sausage fest lol
(2009.May.17 07:51 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]

along with a sausage fest lol
training for vets, and a 5" pvc pipe for dirk to have fun with.

DirkDanja

5" pvc for you buddy

sorry but im slanging lumber.....BOY

ya gurl say WOW thats alot of meat Juiceman packing
was talking diameter not length.

SisterLynx

endu and intel training for vets in the game...over 365 days

Really like the AL vets idea. +1

BadLuck

(2009.May.17 09:25 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]endu and intel training for vets in the game...over 365 days

Really like the AL vets idea. +1

Yes but than it becomes an unfair advantage to the newer players Razz

Yea, I know I'm not quite there but tbh I dont really care. Likely not going to be around much that day anyway Razz

SisterLynx

let the newbs go to the fair. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's