AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Appropriate Memorial Day Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

DirkDanja

lets have a meth selling contest
but instead of using the crime page have a link on the home page
click the link buy a bail and see how much you can off before the cops catch wind of your little operation

then we can all have work and still serve babies Bandit
That'd be funny. 1,000 sales later; 'DEA FINALLY catch you with a search warrant and spy out the 500 Keys of Columbian Bam-Bam in a compartment under your sofa. You are off to jail for a good, long time. (5,000 minutes+).'
I like the fair idea. I know I won't be able to get on much that day (probably many others too) so a contest that requires a lot of activity I couldn't do (ie. hotdog eating contest). Unless Zen allows it to happen a day late like our Valentines day contests.

badmanbren

Pfff, you snooze you loose. Activity competitions are much more fun then the random ones. Much less annoying aswell, activity ones the winners truelly deserve it imo.
I agree I would rather participate in an activity contest, so lets have it the day after like we did Valentines weekend.

DirkDanja

lets not have it a day later...YEEEaaaahhhh

lets have an activity based meth-a-thon...
(2009.May.17 12:52 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]lets not have it a day later...YEEEaaaahhhh
+1

I may not even be there for the contest that day, but celebrating a holiday a day late is kinda stupid imo

shadowinc

what about the fireworks like the 4th of july contest

timmyb

Endurance training.
(2009.May.17 03:30 PM)timmyb Wrote: [ -> ]Endurance training.

endurance training that give the same result as res training.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's