AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Test Server - Cyberware Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009.May.06 05:50 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]So we don't get the upfront cost?

Nope, consider it a sunk cost for expenses by the scientist/medic.
I think it would be pretty useful to show the requests we are waiting on.

DejaVu is doing Scientist, and I'm doing Medic. We've both received the message that we have too many requests pending, but I can't see any way we can see what requests we have outstanding.

Also, there should be some method to cancel a surgery you've got scheduled (from the medic side). It seems to me you could effectively block someone from making money by never accepting the removal of your cyberware. Either that or something like a 24 hour window for you to accept it in before you are either auto-hosped, or kicked off the waiting list.

Being kicked off the waiting list might be a better choice. Then you'd lose the money you spent on having the tissue grown, since it "goes bad."
(2009.May.06 05:58 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be pretty useful to show the requests we are waiting on.

DejaVu is doing Scientist, and I'm doing Medic. We've both received the message that we have too many requests pending, but I can't see any way we can see what requests we have outstanding.

Also, there should be some method to cancel a surgery you've got scheduled (from the medic side). It seems to me you could effectively block someone from making money by never accepting the removal of your cyberware. Either that or something like a 24 hour window for you to accept it in before you are either auto-hosped, or kicked off the waiting list.

Being kicked off the waiting list might be a better choice. Then you'd lose the money you spent on having the tissue grown, since it "goes bad."

Very good points. Not sure I like someone canceling tissue and having it cost the requester money with no chance of blocking it, but putting them back into the queue would be a nice option.
(2009.May.06 04:33 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]First, I sign up for a removal procedure. Paid the upfront cost, and waiting my tissue to be deliver. While I was waiting, I chose the medical as my career.

Next, I implanted a new cyberware part. I used the career ability to stim myself out.

Once i got out, I realized that my tissue is done before everyone else.

I'm not sure how you used a career ability to stim out. Those links don't work on the test server, unless you are finding another way.
ok i got a question. the tissue request page looks different on my page compared to wifes page. corona.

on hers some of them say

Deathwing 1.122 06.May.09 @ 09:05 PM NA Awaiting Surgery | Cancel

Thor 0.3995 06.May.09 @ 08:05 PM NA Awaiting Surgery | Cancel

and mine dont say cancel out to the end.

EDIT
once you as a doctor agree to preform surgery it should do it automaticly
and what's the deal with the days you need to wait?
and how do we get the humanity back?
it confuses me...
and how in the world did i do this lol

-1 modifier

[Image: how.jpg]

Chymere

(2009.May.06 07:25 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure how you used a career ability to stim out. Those links don't work on the test server, unless you are finding another way.

When you're in the hospital, you get a link with "science stim". If you click it, you get to a page that says it's been disabled, but since this is the testing server, click here to get out.

If you don't read and you just click, which I obviously did, you get the feeling you used a career ability. I didn't read because I don't usually have that career ability and I expected a "are you sure you wanna use x CP's to...".

There really should be a manual, Zen. You'd waste less time answering people who don't read Smile

Deathwing :

You need days to grow back your own tissue. Since this is the equivalent of making a big hole in your flesh, you need flesh to fill it with. Scientists make it, but it takes a while.
Military skill should help accelerate the process (between the scientist and the medic) by smuggeling ultra hich tech cyborg removal devices to you.

Chymere

Manufacturers could make parts that you can buy to quicken the process.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's