Test Server - Cyberware Removal
2009.May.06, 03:34 AM
Test Server - Cyberware Removal
The test server is available to test the new cyberware removal code. All player who have donated (not donator days, just a donation on record) have access at this point in time. Once any major issues are ironed out, it will be opened up to everyone else.

Each player who logs in will have $1,000,000 in cash, a 10.00 starting humanity, and no careers on record. Becoming a scientist and/or medic will automatically give you a rank 12 so you can test. If you forgot where to look for careers, check out the Unemployment Office link in the Explore page.

Players who have no cyberware can use the cash on hand to install cyberware. Be aware that it costs cash to request a removal, so try not to go hog wild purchasing cyberware in the beginning. When you are in the hospital after install, you can click the link at the top of the hospital page to immediately get out to speed up testing.

Also, events sent that read something like:
Quote:"Your cyberware removal request has been accepted. It will be x days before new tissue is ready."
will actually be ready either immediately or in a few minutes. This time has also been shortened to make testing easier. In the live site it will actually be the time stated in your event.

All other pages on the site are disabled, so no "testing" of other aspects of the game can be performed.

So with further adieu, go to http://test.AwakenedLands.com. It should be an odd color, so you know you aren't on live Smile

Also please note, changes done on the test server are not reflected on the live site. So don't be afraid to add and remove cyberware.
This post was last modified: 2009.May.06 03:35 AM by zenith.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.May.06, 04:52 AM
RE: Test Server - Cyberware Removal
nice idea

doh
2009.May.06, 05:18 AM
i just wonder how many will have the cybers removed, and how the humanity will work
2009.May.06, 05:23 AM
I'll let you know if I can find a scientist..........doh

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.May.06, 06:15 AM
yea, i should of chosen scientist not medical =(

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.May.06, 06:46 AM
Scientist here ;P
As a scientist, I clicked to remove stuff from T444, but is there somewhere I can see my pending work, after It showed the 14h wait time?
Also, I guess it doesnt matter, but nothing refreshes. NRG' LIFE, APS,...

Allright, hit me up with a mail in regular AL if you need a scientist for the tests. Ill be on and off.
This post was last modified: 2009.May.06 07:19 AM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.May.06, 07:44 AM
I bought three cybernetic eye replacement borgs then clicked on the option to remove them. It removed all three at once. I thought we were only able to remove one borg at a time?
2009.May.06, 07:55 AM
yep, even though i clicked 1 implant to remove it took all of them........14 days for new tissue?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.May.06, 07:58 AM
(2009.May.06 06:46 AM)Gornikel Wrote:  Scientist here ;P
As a scientist, I clicked to remove stuff from T444, but is there somewhere I can see my pending work, after It showed the 14h wait time?
Also, I guess it doesnt matter, but nothing refreshes. NRG' LIFE, APS,...

Allright, hit me up with a mail in regular AL if you need a scientist for the tests. Ill be on and off.

Ya no refreshes needed since the system does not use energy or ap.

You pose a good question about seeing pending work. We'll need to create a page to show it lol.
(2009.May.06 07:44 AM)rado360 Wrote:  I bought three cybernetic eye replacement borgs then clicked on the option to remove them. It removed all three at once. I thought we were only able to remove one borg at a time?

It removes an entire implant, not just ranks.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.May.06, 07:58 AM
and the humanity regained doesnt seem to reflect actual humanity lost.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.