AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A change to wars that would be friggin SWEET!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

shadowrain

If ap cost per hit would be the min damage u can do per hit! nothing like spending 6 ap for 1 damage! ALWAYS AWESOME! can only imagine what the higher ups spend for 1 damage........
Get a better weapon for hideout attacks,
p.s. welcome to Randomlands
I have an Ion axe and still hit 1s not uncommonly.

ZhuSeth

Same. Sometimes I get so many below 10 hits that it gets really annoying.

renkotsu

everyone gets a run of bad hits from time to time suck it up its part of wars

ZhuSeth

Maybe I'm wrong but I think it's like this.
You can't have less then 8 hits and more then 9 with full AP.
The minimum dmg your able to do to a fort during a war should be what level skill you have in your axe plus what level of military assault skill you are.

ZhuSeth

Maybe you hit a window, or through an already made hole .. that would explain the 1 damage hit. Razz
(2009.Apr.11 03:28 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]The minimum dmg your able to do to a fort during a war should be what level skill you have in your axe plus what level of military assault skill you are.

i agree... (no more 1digit hits for me than Twisted)
(2009.Apr.11 03:28 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]The minimum dmg your able to do to a fort during a war should be what level skill you have in your axe plus what level of military assault skill you are.

If that were true, I would never hit less than 8, and I hit less than 8 a lot Confused
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's