A change to wars that would be friggin SWEET!
2009.Apr.11, 07:48 AM
A change to wars that would be friggin SWEET!
If ap cost per hit would be the min damage u can do per hit! nothing like spending 6 ap for 1 damage! ALWAYS AWESOME! can only imagine what the higher ups spend for 1 damage........
2009.Apr.11, 12:14 PM
RE: A change to wars that would be friggin SWEET!
Get a better weapon for hideout attacks,
p.s. welcome to Randomlands

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Apr.11, 12:25 PM
I have an Ion axe and still hit 1s not uncommonly.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Apr.11, 12:44 PM
Same. Sometimes I get so many below 10 hits that it gets really annoying.
2009.Apr.11, 01:28 PM
everyone gets a run of bad hits from time to time suck it up its part of wars
2009.Apr.11, 01:39 PM
Maybe I'm wrong but I think it's like this.
You can't have less then 8 hits and more then 9 with full AP.
2009.Apr.11, 03:28 PM
The minimum dmg your able to do to a fort during a war should be what level skill you have in your axe plus what level of military assault skill you are.
2009.Apr.11, 03:37 PM
Maybe you hit a window, or through an already made hole .. that would explain the 1 damage hit. Razz
2009.Apr.11, 03:41 PM
(2009.Apr.11 03:28 PM)McCule Wrote:  The minimum dmg your able to do to a fort during a war should be what level skill you have in your axe plus what level of military assault skill you are.

i agree... (no more 1digit hits for me than Twisted)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.11, 03:53 PM
(2009.Apr.11 03:28 PM)McCule Wrote:  The minimum dmg your able to do to a fort during a war should be what level skill you have in your axe plus what level of military assault skill you are.

If that were true, I would never hit less than 8, and I hit less than 8 a lot Confused

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.