AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: [split] Fire Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i never even made it to the knights
Who referred you Pun? If I may ask. Were you just randomly clicking and ended up here or?
lol ill let thor answer that

Thor

First, I put up my ref link in a forum, *someone* and 2-3 others used it to come here then chance convinced a few others to come but at the time, there was 3-4 links in the thread and most of them took *someone's* link. Damn you *someone*!!

Chris hasn't logged in since he quit for the 2nd time. Berry is the other Elders

And I made a mistake... Loki doesn't play anymore. He was a Marvel legend.

p.s. We were 5 legends
And you, compadre, how did you get referred to AL?

Thor

An old friend from another forum but he quit over a year ago, for the 2nd time.

DirkDanja

lazy flipping old timers all quitting the game and shit
it would be great if some of these players came back
(2009.Apr.11 08:38 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]lazy flipping old timers all quitting the game and drek
it would be great if some of these players came back

Not all of us have quit the game.
(2009.Apr.11 06:05 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]First, I put up my ref link in a forum, *someone* and 2-3 others used it to come here then chance convinced a few others to come but at the time, there was 3-4 links in the thread and most of them took *someone's* link. Damn you *someone*!!

It could be worse... lookit how I joined ... someone felt bad cause she didnt join under someone else's link and passed it out to some people in another forum who joined under it... Biggrin prolly best she doesnt play anymore...Winky
And who referred Ush?

Are all the referrers from the "big" donators still playing? I guess there are inactive Fort Know around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's