AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: [split] Fire Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009.Apr.08 08:47 PM)Eaglefreak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.08 08:44 PM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]Fire Department......Where do I join......

when I get my original gang back! hehe guess which one it is now

SV???RolleyesRolleyes
(2009.Apr.08 10:37 PM)delpot Wrote: [ -> ]what is this [split] business up in the header mean

means a moderator split off the junk and recycled it Smile
this was originally in another thread but off subject so I removed it from the other thread and created a new thread. Smile

Marlo

(2009.Apr.08 09:26 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]3 attempts

a) Valhalla
b) Shadows of Light
c) Dissidence

?

Dissidence has never flown any other flag than the }DIS{ one.

Perseverance will bear fruit my friends!
diss was a virgin gang? you sure

Marlo

100%

Prop, Snoop and I bought it almost 2 years ago ....

Jesus, 2 years ... Rolleyes
svs was bought after marvel collapsed....knights maybe?

would love to see the history....man time flies....it was a 10 man gang if memory serves

twins was our other big gang and another marvel spin off that we upped with syndicate later.....both increased in size by nearly 3 times though under the current owners
(2009.Apr.09 05:49 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]svs was bought after marvel collapsed....knights maybe?

would love to see the history....man time flies....it was a 10 man gang if memory serves

twins was our other big gang and another marvel spin off that we upped with syndicate later.....both increased in size by nearly 3 times though under the current owners

Bought? who sold it? I didn't
(2009.Apr.09 07:51 PM)Eaglefreak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.09 05:49 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]svs was bought after marvel collapsed....knights maybe?

Bought? who sold it? I didn't

Uh oh!!! maybe someone should pay eagle half the price of a 10 man gang... He might have been slighted somehow... not sure yet but.....
nope, my gang, now SV was fairly powerful when we form'd the Marvel family. Since then Punisher has far surpassed what I achieved with it. Just was wanting to give a little history. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's