AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ok, Having talked with the Admin Team. I have Decided that we settle this issue once and for all.

What im proposing is being able to switch Skills at a 50% loss.

Say i have a 6 in Pistol and i want to switch to SMG. Upon Switching i will take the loss and end up with a 3 in SMG.

I am asking if you all think this is fair. I do, and so do the higher ups. as long as there are no issues we can all end this problem and move on to growing our characters the way we want.

Fallout

I`m a little surprised there isn't a cash or credit option to allow us to change skills if players so desired. Other games offer similar options with the cost increasing each time it is used.
yes i have seen this option before as well. it's one of the reason's i thought of this in the first place. but rather have the donators only since its a cash option i say make it a loss so that everyone has the option once for free.
I think that instead of just cutting the skills rank in half, it should be proportional to the hours studied. Otherwise, you could keep getting to rank 2 and get your highest skill up in far less time.

BlitzKrieg

(2009.Mar.22 02:14 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, Having talked with the Admin Team. I have Decided that we settle this issue once and for all.

Say i have a 6 in Pistol and i want to switch to SMG. Upon Switching i will take the loss and end up with a 3 in SMG.

I am asking if you all think this is fair. I do, and so do the higher ups. as long as there are no issues we can all end this problem and move on to growing our characters the way we want.

Who are these so called "Higher ups?"
i think a cash option would be better
start with the cumulative cost of all tests taken untill the day +50%
fo the fisrt switch
than double and so on
since after a certain rank the tests get expensive
and after 3-4 changes the prices will jump over a million not even the "top guns" will want to waste mony to switch skills that often
(2009.Mar.22 02:14 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, Having talked with the Admin Team.
(2009.Mar.22 02:26 PM)BlitzKrieg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.22 02:14 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, Having talked with the Admin Team. I have Decided that we settle this issue once and for all.

Who are these so called "Higher ups?"
not you Razz
(2009.Mar.22 02:28 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.22 02:14 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, Having talked with the Admin Team.

your point being???
(2009.Mar.22 02:27 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]i think a cash option would be better
start with the cumulative cost of all tests taken untill the day +50%
fo the fisrt switch
than double and so on
since after a certain rank the tests get expensive
and after 3-4 changes the prices will jump over a million not even the "top guns" will want to waste mony to switch skills that often

i kinda agree, but i still say make the first one free. than after that make it 2 mil for all i care.
no
no free things
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's