AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009.Mar.22 02:34 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]no
no free things

lol its technically not free. if i go from a skill 6 to a skill 3 im losing the hours i worked Plus the cash i spent on tests from level 3 to 6. so yea, its not free. just on the house kinda.

ZhuSeth

(2009.Mar.22 02:23 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]I think that instead of just cutting the skills rank in half, it should be proportional to the hours studied. Otherwise, you could keep getting to rank 2 and get your highest skill up in far less time.

He has a point.

Well, just count the total dev points required to get rank 'x'.
Recover half of them and use for another skill.
You pick - you train, you switch - you lose
the best solution would be the cash cost
because in this game geting cash isn't easy
it's true that the top players make a lot of cash due to their lvl but considering how much they spend on trainers i dobt they make to much profit of a days work
(2009.Mar.22 02:39 PM)yobtebe Wrote: [ -> ]You pick - you train, you switch - you lose

This guy knows wat he is talking about. there is no reason not to let ppl switch, and for those of you who say " I wont be switching so how do i benefit?".... Look at it this way....

While everyone else is losing skils by switching you will be staying the same thus making you a lil bit stronger against those people. we all win.

BlitzKrieg

What if you already have a rank or two in the skill you are switching to?

Do your new 1/2 levels stack?

I have 5 ranks in Axe and two ranks in Shotgun.

Do I, after your Metamorphosis, then have 6 ranks in Axe and 0 in Shotgun?

Cause I'd do that weekly!

ZhuSeth

(2009.Mar.22 02:52 PM)BlitzKrieg Wrote: [ -> ]What if you already have a rank or two in the skill you are switching to?

And just how do you get rank2 in a skill in just a week?
(2009.Mar.22 02:52 PM)BlitzKrieg Wrote: [ -> ]What if you already have a rank or two in the skill you are switching to?

wait...this is starting to sound familiar...
lol
i think he was clear about this
you can only switch to something you don't already have any ranks
he was just saying...
Anyway, you can solve that by being allowed to switch only if you have rank 0 in the skill
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's