AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Usha.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cut it out, already. You barely run by me, but locking every thread there is to post in is out of line.

ZhuSeth

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Cut it out, already. You barely run by me, but locking every thread there is to post in is out of line.

we can always make more Smile
someone should run a forum contest to see who can get the most posts modded before zen gets us back to our beloved game Twisted :massivegrin:

shadowinc

lol lol lol ,ok everybody leave ush alone,he is trying to break a record now of most locked threads

ZhuSeth

shadowinc Wrote:lol lol lol ,ok everybody leave ush alone,he is trying to break a record now of most locked threads

and aren't we helping him?

Aqualung451

I'll give just 3 more hours and then I'm going to go do somthing else.
Quote:It is unknown when the game will go back online, I am sure it will be soon. Locking thread until everyone kisses my a** .
Thank you. Ush
Aqualung451 Wrote:I'll give just 3 more hours and then I'm going to go do somthing else.

like what? I need something to do

Scorpious

Well, if we can get the pyramid builders back we can make it 5 posts. lol lol lol lol

Let me lay the first stone here.

1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowinc

g2o2d4wp Wrote:
Aqualung451 Wrote:I'll give just 3 more hours and then I'm going to go do somthing else.

like what? I need something to do

yea please share
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's