AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Usha.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DustiWoot Wrote:Weathers McStinkay...you got the popcorn ready for this? XD

Yup, as always. Get on MSN, I'm bored.

And if it wasn't for Ush's modding all you'd see in the forums is my non stop free association.
I'm too lazy to get on MSN. I will in a bit. I have a lame hand. Sad It's been going numb for 2 weeks. Makes typing hard. Evil
DustiWoot Wrote:I'm too lazy to get on MSN. I will in a bit. I have a lame hand. Sad It's been going numb for 2 weeks. Makes typing hard. Evil

Filth.

Scorpious

BadLuck Wrote:Inappropriate*-USH

TommiTheTaco Wrote:

Inappropriate - Tom

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I take that as a compliment Smile

UHHHHH, what does three modded posts have to do with complimenting you? Is it because we are giving you some work to do tonight?

BadLuck

DustiWoot Wrote:I'm too lazy to get on MSN. I will in a bit. I have a lame hand. Sad It's been going numb for 2 weeks. Makes typing hard. Evil

CTS?

Scorpious

Probably. Was beginning to think I was having that when I started being the admin BIATCH in the navy. Sometimes advancing in rank really bites when you are taken away from your hands-on engineering job.

WOW, even BIA TCH is censored. LOL How about BIOTCH? lol lol
she quit

BSOXXX

I cant even post a picture of a
DOUCHE, i figured it would be ok, it DOES rhyme with USH, but it was taken out......... Sad

Scorpious

Another example........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's