AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Usha.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

stalker8929

whats his excuse this time?
Scorpious Wrote:Well, if we can get the pyramid builders back we can make it 5 posts. lol lol lol lol

Let me lay the first stone here.

1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd
See, this topic is about Ush. Please only talk about Ush Smile
stalker8929 Wrote:whats his excuse this time?
he's just taking advantage of the fact that zen and err are buissy
Lucky666 Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:Well, if we can get the pyramid builders back we can make it 5 posts. lol lol lol lol

Let me lay the first stone here.

1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd

ush is cool

shadowinc

Ushanewnewba Wrote:See, this topic is about Ush. Please only talk about Ush Smile

don't worry ush, we can stay half way on topic :roll: lol lol lol

BlackMamba

The objective of USHA (Universities Safety and Heath Association) is to provide an organisation for the exchange of information on all aspects of health and safety, environmental health, training and related topics.

The Association liaises with other bodies having similar aims.

Membership is open to HE Education Sector Institutions within the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.

The Constitution can be found in "Who we are", together with contact details for the Executive members, Communications and a history of the Association.

BSOXXX

Does this work?
it RHYMES with USH

ZhuSeth

BlackMamba Wrote:The objective of USHA (Universities Safety and Heath Association) is to provide an organisation for the exchange of information on all aspects of health and safety, environmental health, training and related topics.

The Association liaises with other bodies having similar aims.

Membership is open to HE Education Sector Institutions within the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.

The Constitution can be found in "Who we are", together with contact details for the Executive members, Communications and a history of the Association.

that actually made me almost fall asleep.

Scorpious

Ushanewnewba Wrote:See, this topic is about Ush. Please only talk about Ush Smile

AHHH, my mistake. I thought there were other posts about different topics and a mod, not sure which one so I guess I better look after this reply went off topic. Not sure if it will happen again or not. I don't think the majority of AL believe in a certain mod's "DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DO" stance on the forums here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's