AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 3rd Soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
BlackMamba Wrote:What about people who donated after this morning? Will they get their creds back?

Definitely. As of right now it looks like all that information is untouched. Still going through data however Smile

vInDicaTed

Maybe I might be able to catch up to you a bit then. Of course I'd need a few months of Sundays to do that.
zenith Wrote:
BlackMamba Wrote:What about people who donated after this morning? Will they get their creds back?

Definitely. As of right now it looks like all that information is untouched. Still going through data however Smile
so we wont lose todays training a levelling?
Dont be silly of course we trust zen...

ShadowKid

So zen are you taking this person to court then.
zenith Wrote:

please don't lose my cash and the diss shogunate
so what youre telling me, is that you didn't tell me to "frag off", Zen?
Conrad1103 Wrote:so what youre telling me, is that you didn't tell me to "frag off", Zen?

Correct, I didn't mail that.

BSOXXX

I think this is a way to break everyones AL addiction....
It's kinda like rehab, getting us to slowly get away from it :roll: lol

XxDragonxX

zenith Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:so what youre telling me, is that you didn't tell me to "frag off", Zen?

Correct, I didn't mail that.

Hmm. I feel sorry for the brits.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's