AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 3rd Soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
no
I don't see the allure in trying to cheat. Like nobody would notice? All that's happening here is a bunch of angry other players. Way to really set your character up for success!

Lame.

BSOXXX

is there ANY idea how long it may be down?
6 days
how dumb can that guy be tough??
i mean thinking no one will notice that shi*??
Do me a favour Zen, I just logged on for a last train before bed. Add it on to your backup will ya. Cheers :wink: lol
I'm not sure how long it will be down. Just trying to be completely thorough. The access logs can be several hundreds of megs per day, so I have to sort through it all.

Worst case scenario we go back to a known untampered backup, which is from this morning.
DOH!! Sad
zenith Wrote:I'm not sure how long it will be down. Just trying to be completely thorough. The access logs can be several hundreds of megs per day, so I have to sort through it all.

Worst case scenario we go back to a known untampered backup, which is from this morning.
so not only do i lose a guarentted level in acc, i also lose all fo todays trains, so i have to train 3 more today for another level in ACC :?

ShadowKid

YAY !!!!!.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's