AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 3rd Soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

vInDicaTed

Whatever you need to do Zen. We're right behind you. *brandishes hammer* 8)
Howlsong Wrote:DOH!! Sad

That's the worst-case scenario. I appreciate those who noticed the pantheon/userlist and notified us immediately.
It's time for AL to be restarted. :shock:
She DID say "worst case scenario."

As an administrator, you have to choose which is worse. Losing data that's possibly corrupt, but still valuable, by going back to a known-good backup, or sticking with the most current data and hope you cleaned up all the damage.

No administrator wants to choose the known-good backup solution, as you hate to lose valuable data.

I'm sure she'll do everything in her power to keep all of our hard work intact.

EDIT: Apparently I need to type at light-speed. By the time I hit submit, I'm like 3 posts late!
awesomo Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I'm not sure how long it will be down. Just trying to be completely thorough. The access logs can be several hundreds of megs per day, so I have to sort through it all.

Worst case scenario we go back to a known untampered backup, which is from this morning.
so not only do i lose a guarentted level in acc, i also lose all fo todays trains, so i have to train 3 more today for another level in ACC :?
'm only 20 points away from a new level in acc.

BlackMamba

What about people who donated after this morning? Will they get their creds back?

vInDicaTed

And knowing Zen, if we do go back to an earlier backup, we'll probably get an extra Gymboree day out of it. Besides, everyone is affected the same.

stalker8929

sure TommiTheTaco wants it restarted.i was just about to lay the smack down on him :wink:

ZhuSeth

Oh well, better safe then sorry.
vInDicaTed Wrote:And knowing Zen, if we do go back to an earlier backup, we'll probably get an extra Gymboree day out of it. Besides, everyone is affected the same.
on a sunday, i get more dev points than 3 working days, as do many others, would be unjustified
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's