AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I didn't just leave Valhalla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

delpot

except for the fact that lynx doesnt actually live with SG and his old lady....and lynx hasn't logged in himself to this game in months and never planned on doing it again.

but whatever...i could care less who is cheating in this game and who isn't...i just know im not.

BSOXXX

YEAH OK
and you know that how???????
I sat there and carried on a conversation with Jinx at SG's House today while he was sitting there posting on a forum, and PLAYING THE GAME.
Am i just going crazy or something???????????????????

I mean if i am PLEASE tell me so that i can get some kind of medication.......

BadLuck

You sure you werent just sitting there talking to SG as he was logging into his account?

IIRC correctly, Jinx is Vash's brother....

BSOXXX

Yeah i am 100% positive.....
SG was in one room on the game, his girl was outside on the phone, and Jinx was in the other room on the game........

delpot

so your saying SG actually has FOUR accts to himself...wow...that must be some sort of a record!
hey the muppets shared computers and a room so what.....enough of this already

BSOXXX

are you just stupid?
or can you not read?
SGsOldLady has an account that SGsOldLady plays.......................
SG has an account that SG plays..............
JINX has an account that JINX plays

HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND

delpot

BSOXXX Wrote:are you just stupid?
or can you not read?
SGsOldLady has an account that SGsOldLady plays.......................
SG has an account that SG plays..............
JINX has an account that JINX plays

HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND

and BSOXXX has an acct that BSOXXX plays.

only problem is, Jynx hasn't actually logged in to this game himself in months.

delpot

you're cute BSOXXX...i like playing with you.

shadowinc

delpot Wrote:so your saying SG actually has FOUR accts to himself...wow...that must be some sort of a record!

your just as stupid as ever, i sure hope you do not walk and chew gum at the same time, hell you would walk in frount of a car, no jinx does not live with me he is staying at my house though, also you lil precious sisterlynx is not as sweet as you think,ask her what she did on xmas eve, see if she will tell you, and it was to her own mom,she also did not want jinx at her house if the truth will be told, as far as cheating, lol are you kidding,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's