AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I didn't just leave Valhalla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Scorpious

ZhuSeth Wrote:blind people remain blind

ZEDIT
Removed because that animated gif was literally making me sick.

That was some cool animated stuff there. Very intense but cool. LOL Was that a from a movie I seemed to have missed or some medical documentary show. I was hoping you had enough to show the eye actually being popped out and not just before. HEHE
Simple Remedy

http://www.jerryspringer.com

you know you want to!

Scorpious

SisterLynx Wrote:I left the game. Jinx, Sg and his old lady are sharing accounts. Admins have favorites. Sure this is going to be erased so... Bye.

Sorry to see you go Sis since I know you from the very beginning. :cry: :cry:

We all know that SG and his wife both play. They are both real people you know. Also, your bro is there? NICE!!!!! It's cool to meet AL people in RL. Maybe I will get a chance to visit SG and his family before I deploy out in February or March from Virginia. Smile Smile Smile

shadowinc

[Image: Pic1209.jpg]

Scorpious

shadowinc Wrote:[Image: Pic1209.jpg]

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice one SG. Also, on a similar note, for those who liked playing Street Fighter look at the background people during the Chun Li fights. You will see somebody riding his bike while watching the fight but the important one is the shop owner choking his chicken. LOL If you don't believe me play the game. LOL
ZEDIT

Dont watch "un chien andalou" then

Scorpious

You catch the vid piece there Moriarty? Biggrin Biggrin Nice and graphic. lol lol

ZhuSeth

Scorpious Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:blind people remain blind

ZEDIT

That was some cool animated stuff there. Very intense but cool. LOL Was that a from a movie I seemed to have missed or some medical documentary show. I was hoping you had enough to show the eye actually being popped out and not just before. HEHE

I had another to gif where the eye was taken out of it's socket with a spoon.
Can't find it though.

Scorpious

Please give us a 15 or 20 minute heads-up before you post so I and others can be here to see it. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

You were just before the eye socket piece. The spoon was already starting the scooping right before it ended. LOL

ZhuSeth

Scorpious Wrote:Please give us a 15 or 20 minute heads-up before you post so I and others can be here to see it. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

You were just before the eye socket piece. The spoon was already starting the scooping right before it ended. LOL

I ought to start a horror thread. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's