AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Veteran's Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

mrbadmood

I was just wondering who among our players, if any, are veterans or currently serving in the armed forces in RL? Stand up and be counted!

I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest gratitude for your sacrifices and commitment. Some debts can never be repaid.

Bless you all.

ShadowKid

Im still thinking about joining in july or something gonna be 19.
ShadowKid Wrote:Im still thinking about joining in july or something gonna be 19.

You will like it if you do it is good experience.
Just don't get hurt like I did :oops: !
Do get hurt like I did, you can make a lot of cash, hehe.

ShadowKid

yeah but ush i respect you for what you have done or what you did for your country.
Wish I could have done more. I wanted a 20+years career, but sadly my injury was too severe Sad

shadowinc

i really think everybody should serve their country at least for one term of service it teaches those that do alot
Truth is I broke my pointer finger playing fallen sword for too many hours in a row. lol I had to retire from FS to save my finger, so I had to stay with AL Smile

Anyone that has played fallen sword will know what I am talking about.

ShadowKid

Yes ush i know how you feel i quit FS now
shadowinc Wrote:i really think everybody should serve their country at least for one term of service it teaches those that do alot

Honestly, I feel very strongly that 6 years in the military doing whatever is better than a 4 year degree at a universtiy.

(exemptions: doctors, lawyers.. who actually need their degree to use in their job)

I have a degree in criminal justice and deliver mail, LOL
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's