Veteran's Day
2008.Nov.11, 02:11 PM
Veteran's Day
I was just wondering who among our players, if any, are veterans or currently serving in the armed forces in RL? Stand up and be counted!

I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest gratitude for your sacrifices and commitment. Some debts can never be repaid.

Bless you all.
2008.Nov.11, 02:24 PM

Im still thinking about joining in july or something gonna be 19.
2008.Nov.11, 02:28 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Im still thinking about joining in july or something gonna be 19.

You will like it if you do it is good experience.
Just don't get hurt like I did :oops: !

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!
2008.Nov.11, 03:11 PM

Do get hurt like I did, you can make a lot of cash, hehe.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Nov.11, 03:14 PM

yeah but ush i respect you for what you have done or what you did for your country.
2008.Nov.11, 03:20 PM

Wish I could have done more. I wanted a 20+years career, but sadly my injury was too severe Sad

2008.Nov.11, 03:21 PM

i really think everybody should serve their country at least for one term of service it teaches those that do alot
2008.Nov.11, 03:21 PM

Truth is I broke my pointer finger playing fallen sword for too many hours in a row. lol I had to retire from FS to save my finger, so I had to stay with AL Smile

Anyone that has played fallen sword will know what I am talking about.

2008.Nov.11, 03:24 PM

Yes ush i know how you feel i quit FS now
2008.Nov.11, 03:26 PM

shadowinc Wrote:i really think everybody should serve their country at least for one term of service it teaches those that do alot

Honestly, I feel very strongly that 6 years in the military doing whatever is better than a 4 year degree at a universtiy.

(exemptions: doctors, lawyers.. who actually need their degree to use in their job)

I have a degree in criminal justice and deliver mail, LOL