AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unwritten rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

DocVet95

Lets make all the unwritten rules in here. Unwritten rules are rules that are not REQUIRED to be obeyed but must be obeyed in order to have proper ettiquite. Pretty much they are rules that everyone follows but they are not written down so you don't HAVE to follow them.

I will start with a couple, but others post what you think should be "unwritten rules" perhaps we can just make AwakenedLands a better place!

1. Do not attack players when they are online *me*
2. When you get busted, say "thank you" to the player who busted you out of jail. *me*
3. If you don't complete a deal expect the same to be done to you *DwightMcCarthy*
4. Dont talk drek to players who can make your playing time a living hell! *DirkDanja*
5. Do not declare on a gang who is already at war. *LikeWhoa*
Try playing for more than 11 days before telling us exactly what we all know and have known for months even years

DocVet95

well andy I am not trying to tell you it, see how I only have two? Thats all I know!
do not declare on a gang who is already at war.

DirkDanja

Dont talk shit to players
who can make your playing time
a living hell

BlitzKrieg

If you don't complete a deal expect the same to be done to you

iceman2020

But if they are unwritten rules, and we write them...they become written rules.

My mind cannot handle this. I fail myself.

DocVet95

iceman2020 Wrote:But if they are unwritten rules, and we write them...they become written rules.

My mind cannot handle this. I fail myself.

Well not rly, because written rules are rules you "MUST" obey! Even if someone tells you an unwritten rule doesn't mean it becomes a written rule.

ShadowKid

You must obey no you dont have to obey if we obey the rules 24/7 then wow we have a boring game on our hand then dont we.

DocVet95

Great thing coming from your mouth Shodow! Yeah lets all listen to shadow because he uses all the right ethics! *Sarcastic voice*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's