AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hospitalizations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BlackJeep Wrote:Pun is 100% on point. It's a game, and hospitalizations are included as part of the game. So is attacking people online.

People who whine about this stuff (looking at you Conrad) should hang up their AL hat and go play Sim City or Spore or Second Life or some other lame game that isn't about gangs and war /

i thank God im not loser enough to know about all these other online games like you do, blackjeep. nor do i care to. perhaps i'll start a 20 day online hosp streak against you and lets see if your tune changes a little.
Zen sends such a mixed message in her responses and actions that no one can possibly clarify this "grey area". Whats harrasment to one player (or admin) may not be to another.

Either remove it or let people play the game.
iceman2020 Wrote:Tommi is correct on this one.

Holy crap. Someone actually agrees with me.
What I find funny is Rambo talks about not hitting lower level players, but when one expresses his opinion on Hos'p, he hits him.

You're talking about harrasment in one breath and doing it in another.
PhisheVA Wrote:What I find funny is Rambo talks about not hitting lower level players, but when one expresses his opinion on Hos'p, he hits him.

You're talking about harrasment in one breath and doing it in another.

Lower level? I see Spam as double digits. Would Howlsong, Punisher, Usha, and Rafal call me lower level because my level is much lower than theirs?

I really urge everyone to read what I've been saying.

(Oops. A little ignorance on my part. Still, he's not exactly 'a lower level' person. He has his grip on the game.'

biffbaffboff

What I find totally un funny is players from your gang making statements like they do.What is it with Xpats and new recruits? Do they have a brain transplant when they join or are they brainwashed into your pathetic way of doing things.I say fine then if they wanna run their mouths and not complain about hosp's lets see how long it last's.

playajam

yes, anyone who disagrees with tommi and biff are brainwashed. x's are the only ones with enough balls to say something.
And as with the CarlWeathers topic, that was absolutely retarded. Please, disperse and never reign your retarded dribble unto the minds of AL.

I don't think I've ever said that if someone was wrong against me that they were brainwashed. I tended to keep up with my thoughts and banter until they seen my way, or I'd give up when I know they're right, or just go right along with them when they're right.

You X Pats idiots just don't know when to go from teasing, joking, and being jerks to serious, cool, and collected.

GROW UP. For the sake of humanity, grow up, please.

ShadowKid

Really

playajam

tommi,
you're pompous and arrogant. You're not always right. are you an only child?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's