AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new security feature??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You following me?
Marlo Wrote:Seriously?!?!?!?!

2 seperate computers and the two screens on each?

How have I survived with just a Laptop and a Touch for so long?!?!?!?!?!

dayum inf now marlo knows our secret
plain and simple folks....you cant play from two sources at a time...phone, psp, laptop, desktop, whatever without logging back in

no biggie
Marlo Wrote:Seriously?!?!?!?!

2 seperate computers and the two screens on each?

How have I survived with just a Laptop and a Touch for so long?!?!?!?!?!

J/K actually, but I do use 1 cpu with 2 screens at work and at home when I'm not on my laptop.... I figured the master tick hunters out there must use a war room set up of some kind. How else can they hit 3 people the instant they stim out of the hospital, travel and nimbus up in between them all within 15 or so seconds? One of the many 'master's secrets' of AL...
haha just got the dual output video cards at my office...they rock...so cool to be able to just drag to another screen...
infinite93 Wrote:[quote="Marlo"]How else can they hit 3 people the instant they stim out of the hospital, travel and nimbus up in between them all within 15 or so seconds? One of the many 'master's secrets' of AL...
NT does it w/out a war room. Smile

Weebay

[Image: P1000081.jpg]
^^ nice set up weebs...i just have laptops and desktops strewn thoughout the house

or i carry my dell with the drop it crush it warranty

Weebay

I'm usually home or at work. The lap top is about 5ft away from me on the couch, and I have a Touch for my bedroom.
Rubix cube? You have not solved it yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's