AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new security feature??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Im pretty sure zen is saying you cannot log in on your den computer, then step outside to smoke and log in on your phone and then go down to the basement and play on your laptop all with in 20 min or so.
superdude Wrote:Im pretty sure zen is saying you cannot log in on your den computer, then step outside to smoke and log in on your phone and then go down to the basement and play on your laptop all with in 20 min or so.
it is pure common sense,

example - your happily playing AL, someone else where logs on your account, you get logged out, you then log back in, and the other guy gets llogged out

or, you're up stairs on AL, you go downstairs to have your tea, and play AL on your brothers laptop whilst eating, you go back upstairs, and you are logged out, you simply log back in

am i right or right zen?
From my experience that is exactly right.

I go from playing on my laptop to my cell phone and back repeatedly throughout the day.

You just log back in.

It just means you can't be logged in simultaneously from multiple locations.

Also, it's a good way to know if someone is logging into your account. If you get that notice, and you HAVEN'T logged in from somewhere else, change your pass!
snorkelbill Wrote:From my experience that is exactly right.

I go from playing on my laptop to my cell phone and back repeatedly throughout the day.

You just log back in.

It just means you can't be logged in simultaneously from multiple locations.

Also, it's a good way to know if someone is logging into your account. If you get that notice, and you HAVEN'T logged in from somewhere else, change your pass!
hooray! somebody else with an IQ of at least 6
awesomo Wrote:
superdude Wrote:Im pretty sure zen is saying you cannot log in on your den computer, then step outside to smoke and log in on your phone and then go down to the basement and play on your laptop all with in 20 min or so.
it is pure common sense,

example - your happily playing AL, someone else where logs on your account, you get logged out, you then log back in, and the other guy gets llogged out

or, you're up stairs on AL, you go downstairs to have your tea, and play AL on your brothers laptop whilst eating, you go back upstairs, and you are logged out, you simply log back in

am i right or right zen?
I don't think it logs you out, just you have to log out after your done playing in the den, otherwise you have to wait for it to time itself out.
thatthingufear Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:
it is pure common sense,

am i right or right zen?
I don't think it logs you out, just you have to log out after your done playing in the den, otherwise you have to wait for it to time itself out.
lol, it logs you out ... read it
awesomo Wrote:lol, it logs you out ... read it

You need to let Zenith clear that up.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:lol, it logs you out ... read it

You need to let Zenith clear that up.
im sure she will

Onionheadd

awesomo Wrote:hooray! somebody else with an IQ of at least 6

lol lol lol lol

biffbaffboff

awesomo Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Ya, can only be logged in from one location at a time now Smile

What about home and work? What if your on vacation?
are you trying to be funny? or just thick?

When did you grow some balls?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's