AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mass mugging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

LordSkie

I think mace will struggle to reach lv 40 by november. But it's doable.
i went from 22 - 30 in a month.

is that good?
nvm i just remember i lost a lot of my battles trying to get bravery points.
konyen went from level 36 to 41 in about 3 weeks. Mace would definitely do it.

shadowinc

LordSkie Wrote:I think mace will struggle to reach lv 40 by november. But it's doable.

i think he will, he is very determined to do it

DirkDanja

shadowinc Wrote:
LordSkie Wrote:I think mace will struggle to reach lv 40 by november. But it's doable.

i think he will, he is very determined to do it

Oh he's gonna do it
I remember when we were both lvl16
since then he's grown rapidly

Seven7

zenith Wrote:As for make-up, I can't very well say those who won don't get anything. But those who participated and feel slighted will have some "Ghoulache" to eat. For those who have no clue, look at item number 264.

How do you look that item up?
zenith Wrote:The code was fixed around 2:30pm server time. That's when I posted the newspaper notice, and that's when the first portion of today's leader board ends. As far as I'm concerned, from that point on is a separate contest and has the code fix. The leader board for the 2nd portion doesn't have any players who are mopping up like previous contests.

As for the beta-testing, there was a lot of complaints that some players got to be beta testers and some didn't.

As for make-up, I can't very well say those who won don't get anything. But those who participated and feel slighted will have some "Ghoulache" to eat. For those who have no clue, look at item number 264.

Has anyone recieved thier "Ghoulache"? Im still waiting. 8)

DirkDanja

I haven't saw any ghoulache myself
"sits in corner and wonders"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's