AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mass mugging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
do winners get it too?
LikeWhoa Wrote:do winners get it too?

Depends on what you pick as your prize.
zenith Wrote:The code was fixed around 2:30pm server time. That's when I posted the newspaper notice, and that's when the first portion of today's leader board ends. As far as I'm concerned, from that point on is a separate contest and has the code fix. The leader board for the 2nd portion doesn't have any players who are mopping up like previous contests.

As for the beta-testing, there was a lot of complaints that some players got to be beta testers and some didn't.

As for make-up, I can't very well say those who won don't get anything. But those who participated and feel slighted will have some "Ghoulache" to eat. For those who have no clue, look at item number 264.
yupy
free food Smile
Can I have some after my next ghoul attack?

DirkDanja

Glad i didnt do much attacking since i felt it was a waste
Hey can i have some ghoul aid to help wash down this ghoul ache
zenith Wrote:Everything will be handed out after the contest. That Ghoulache will be handed out based on how many attempts were made in the bugged contests to make up for my mistake.

Rank Hunter Points Fights Wins Losses Stalemates Refreshes
1 LikePHILLS 222 246 233 11 2 34

so i could be getting 246 of these?
I dont get it...so only the people that are vocal about spending money on an improperly coded contest get something to make up for it? I, as well as many others Im sure, didnt spend upwards of 500K like some people but I did spend quite a bit of energy and goods to try and attack. Unless Im understanding this wrong, I think everyone that participated should get something in return for the level of participation that they had.

konyen

zenith Wrote:Everything will be handed out after the contest. That Ghoulache will be handed out based on how many attempts were made in the bugged contests to make up for my mistake.

You really can't call it a mistake. When it comes to programing, these things happen.

Marlo

Let's not go crazy here, it was absolutely a mistake.

buuddha

DebbiePinson Wrote:I dont get it...so only the people that are vocal about spending money on an improperly coded contest get something to make up for it? I, as well as many others Im sure, didnt spend upwards of 500K like some people but I did spend quite a bit of energy and goods to try and attack. Unless Im understanding this wrong, I think everyone that participated should get something in return for the level of participation that they had.

i think she meant that if you participated in any way in the contest that you will get some. she is probably trying to determine what to do about the larger numbers though...like likewhoa
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's