AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Night people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

airmax

I guess you get different kinds of users in different countries. Meth is huge on the Sydney club scene, particularly with gay groups.

buuddha

airmax Wrote:I guess you get different kinds of users in different countries. Meth is huge on the Sydney club scene, particularly with gay groups.

ingus and dirk meth is a huge club drug!

the gays love it and it keeps the ladies dancing all night.

volcomjurk7

airmax Wrote:as if meth isn't a club drug. there are 24 hour clubs here in sydney...heaps o meth

herei tasmania there isnt meth clubs lol

airmax

I didn't think you guys had electrcity in tassie Wink

volcomjurk7

airmax Wrote:I didn't think you guys had electrcity in tassie Wink

well if i didnt i wouldnt be playing AL then would i?? huh?

ha ha tassies awesome 8) :wink:

airmax

yeah i hear it's a beautiful part of the world
[quote="McCule"]Most Meth-heads around here have rotted teeth, haven't taken a bath in a week and are holed up in their trailers with the blinds shut tight with one or two other tweekers, dealer on speed-dial. They also know the local pawn shop owner by name. Their paranoia is too much for the club scene.[/quot

So true........They also have their appliances dismantled.....
in romania weed and hashish are really popular
specially combined with vodka/jack
McCule Wrote:Most Meth-heads around here have rotted teeth, haven't taken a bath in a week and are holed up in their trailers with the blinds shut tight with one or two other tweekers, dealer on speed-dial. They also know the local pawn shop owner by name. Their paranoia is too much for the club scene.
You forget the 10 underfed gaurd dogs.
OMG.

Where has the world come to?

Doesnt anyone like a little gasoline in a bottle once in a while?

Old school sniffing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's