AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Night people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
these are actually good ideas
DirkDanja Wrote:Who the frag sells meth in a nightclub! weed or x maybe even cocaine but not meth since when has meth become a club drug

But a nightclub concept would prolly be pretty cool
dunno
i'm not really into drugs
and the quantity of alchool i drank last noght didn'thelp either
but any way
that's a detail
let's get the clubs first
any drug is better than being sober

BL00DYHAZ3

You sir are a bad influence to the public, but yes clubs should stay open 24/7.
BL00DYHAZ3 Wrote:You sir are a bad influence to the public, but yes clubs should stay open 24/7.
lol
i know a place where they are

airmax

as if meth isn't a club drug. there are 24 hour clubs here in sydney...heaps o meth
lol
i know you guys are off
any way Dirk was partially right
meth is done more at house partys and stuf like that
not really in clubs

DirkDanja

Lol crack is also done at house's filled with ppl that doesn't make it a club drug and you guys down under are a bit weird anyway so i could understand you guys smoking meth at clubs

Here in the states meth and crack are both a little to hardcore for the club scene
a few x clubs have alot of meth heads at them. i would call it a club drug over weed
Most Meth-heads around here have rotted teeth, haven't taken a bath in a week and are holed up in their trailers with the blinds shut tight with one or two other tweekers, dealer on speed-dial. They also know the local pawn shop owner by name. Their paranoia is too much for the club scene.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's