AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Congrats DISS on 100k gang war points!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

BigRedRaper

well for the 100 and something days i was in Valhalla you were more worried about Gym Training and Criming all i got to say.... and BBH the whole time i was there i dont even think you were above the min requirement of attacks or never were you in the OC payout top attackers...

so i dont understand where all your work went?

and when you left Valhalla the rest of Valhalla was lead to belive that it was to benefit yourself so you can fly solo and make money.... you flat out lied in a huge gang mail full of bull shit... o well i dont even care BBH

o and keep hosping me i love it when the older people attack me and waste lots of EP on me haha and i dont think you can be all that strong if i can hurt you when you hosp me if level 15 can lay damage on you... i would be in that gym alot more man

delpot

BigRedRaper Wrote:well for the 100 and something days i was in Valhalla you were more worried about Gym Training and Criming all i got to say.... and BBH the whole time i was there i dont even think you were above the min requirement of attacks or never were you in the OC payout top attackers...

and when you left Valhalla the rest of Valhalla was lead to belive that it was to benefit yourself so you can fly solo and make money.... you flat out lied in a huge gang mail full of bull drek... o well i dont even care BBH

o and keep hosping me i love it when the older people attack me and waste lots of EP on me haha and i dont think you can be all that strong if i can hurt you when you hosp me if level 15 can lay damage on you... i would be in that gym alot more man

yeah, but he retired though remember? :roll:

XxDragonxX

delpot Wrote:
BigRedRaper Wrote:well for the 100 and something days i was in Valhalla you were more worried about Gym Training and Criming all i got to say.... and BBH the whole time i was there i dont even think you were above the min requirement of attacks or never were you in the OC payout top attackers...

and when you left Valhalla the rest of Valhalla was lead to belive that it was to benefit yourself so you can fly solo and make money.... you flat out lied in a huge gang mail full of bull drek... o well i dont even care BBH

WRONG!!! He Semi-Retired.

delpot

XxDragonxX Wrote:
delpot Wrote:

yeah...whatever that means.

XxDragonxX

delpot Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:
delpot Wrote:

yeah...whatever that means.

It means he doesn't play to train just to Career and Skill Train. I think. Anyway this just shows how vague Valhalla really is. You guys are jealous because he has moved on and become a better player but you guys are still at the same standard you have always been at.

I also believe the Mods are slacking as this has gone WAY off topic.
XxDragonxX Wrote:I also believe the Mods are slacking as this has gone WAY off topic.

Agreed

BigRedRaper

welll XxDragonxX if thats the case of BBH being a better player he must of been truly weak and useless when he was in Valhalla because a level 34 should not be taking damage from a lvl 15

XxDragonxX

BigRedRaper Wrote:welll XxDragonxX if thats the case of BBH being a better player he must of been truly weak and useless when he was in Valhalla because a level 34 should not be taking damage from a lvl 15

Emm there are many reasons.

1. Hosping someone gives defender bonus.
2. Multi-Hosping same person give defender Bigger Bonus
3. As he's semi-retired, he may have no armour.
4. Very unlikely but you may be a SUPER strong Lv 15 able to beat Lv 25+ Players.
5. You have GCB and he doesn't

BigRedRaper

i dont think thats it CrazyKid because when level 30 attack me i deal no damage especially people from Valhalla or SV they attack me i do no damage BBH i was shocked i dealed damage i laughed my ass off actually rather funny

ya my stats are stacked and i can beat level 20's but level 34 is really fucking high he should be able to hops me in 5 rounds..
Think i'll give deathclick a go Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's