AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Congrats DISS on 100k gang war points!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Oh..And if I had a better opportunity waiting to take my hand and guide me? I'd take it and expect everyone else to understand it's for the better of my own well-being. If they can't, well..Well, they can eat it. =D

delpot

Punisher Wrote:Wow, I dont know what past events transpired, but I sense some hostility and disgust there. All bbh has been to us is helpful, giving, and a team player....and especially honorable...(ironic...haha)

Maybe you guys are just a wee bit jealous he left in the first place?

Sucks to lose a super active player who can beat most of your gang.

We welcome his contests and only wish he could stay and play full time.

well you obviously have no clue as to what happened when he left and the circumstances that followed as well.

anything but honorable.
I can't believe Dwight scammed Triad boy!

buuddha

thatthingufear Wrote:CI you consider anybody who leaves Val a traitor and do your best to make sure they suffer for leaving. In my opinion that is not honorable, honorable is honoring your friends wish's to leave and possily crime and actually make some money.

not really. those who leave simply just couldnt hang.

funny how "for the cause" all the "traitors" were when they were in Valhalla. As soon as the constant warring hurt their wallet, they took off. being honorable also has a lot to do with not being selfish.
Mmhm. That also goes for the gang and it's council, so you know. Biggrin Giving the guys a day off would do wonders for spirits.

BadLuck

When I was in Val, we didnt war 7 days a week, and there was plenty of time to crime and earn cash in my opinion.
We do get das off. ^_~

BigRedRaper

Valhalla is a Proper Gang.

Good People there some things get taken a bit serious though and i mean a bit to serious lol...

all in all Valhalla is proper gang and does not deserve to be bashed

and SV the Only Reason why BBH can beat people up in Valhalla was because of his lack of gang participation he never participated in war nor did he ever PvP all he wanted to do was train in Gym and Crime and he sucked at that not be rude because i could beat him in the Gym Rat in the PoI.

ShadowKid

Cosa who?

Im sorry ingus but what if you really knew Cosa then you would know it wern't a warring gang Cosa (gang points) Were from Pest and mostly DM so a little respect please TAR.

Btw congratz to Diss and Val on both War point gains.
BigRedRaper Wrote:Valhalla is a Proper Gang.

Good People there some things get taken a bit serious though and i mean a bit to serious lol...

all in all Valhalla is proper gang and does not deserve to be bashed

and SV the Only Reason why BBH can beat people up in Valhalla was because of his lack of gang participation he never participated in war nor did he ever PvP all he wanted to do was train in Gym and Crime and he sucked at that not be rude because i could beat him in the Gym Rat in the PoI.
You weren't in thier for very long with him then. He first came a week after I had been their. His name was in the top 5 until I left a couple months later. You didn't join tell another month after that, he contriuted plenty while I was their.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's