AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: when did 6/8 ever equal 2/3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: trouble%20brewing.jpg]

buuddha

duhruffy Wrote:so this is not friendly competition? i was hoping this would lead to that. also, calling out mid level players that you can't beat consistently is kinda silly. but either way, let's not get our panties in too much of a bunch... i don't want you to give me a virus, you big stud.

no this isnt. we could have just kept this to the personal messages like men but you had to run to the public forums.

also, when did i ever email you? you came here first before we ever even talked.

get your facts straight, ask some the people i was actually talking to in the messages, i never called anyone out. i told them the people i would lose to and i was right in every case except yours. the only difference between that first fight was you resisting 100 more damage. i did more damage but you resisted more oh wow. that would go 50/50 probably every time.

sooo....go talk to the person sitting right next to you and ask him to let you read the mails i sent to him, because other than messing up on one simple fraction i said nothing wrong.

duhruffy

that was the point of this post... as i am a mathofascist. in my perfect world, everyone would know how to recite Pi to the 50th decimal point (at least!).

also, i can only visualize what it would be like getting hit by a leg of lamb but i imagine it would be awesome (in fact, i had some australian lamb chops tuesday night at John Barleycorn's and they were pretty fantastic) and i've seen lamb of god live when they rolled around with Slayer and Mastodon and they rule... Twisted

buuddha

duhruffy Wrote:that was the point of this post... as i am a mathofascist. in my perfect world, everyone would know how to recite Pi to the 50th decimal point (at least!).

also, i can only visualize what it would be like getting hit by a leg of lamb but i imagine it would be awesome (in fact, i had some australian lamb chops tuesday night at John Barleycorn's and they were pretty fantastic) and i've seen lamb of god live when they rolled around with Slayer and Mastodon and they rule... Twisted

its not your average leg of lamb. its a Leg of Lamb of God. Hence the caps. that would hurt at least x3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 many times worse.

wait...lamb of god is a band?!?!?!
:shock:
lol I always thought your user ID was Lego Lamb of God

buuddha

:roll:
buuddha Wrote:wait...lamb of god is a band?!?!?!
YA, they're a decent metalcore band.

duhruffy

you would definitely fit into that perfect society... well done.
as for the leg of lamb comment, i can't tell if you're being saracastic but i'll take it as that. if not, you should check them out.
Canosoup Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:wait...lamb of god is a band?!?!?!
YA, they're a decent metalcore band.

Soooooooo not metalcore, just straight up metal.
Vahalla, gang or girls? discuss
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's