AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Axe lovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
With all the new weapons and skills, I was wondering how many of us were still out there?
Biggrin
:oops:
but i will change my weapon sooner or later
alinutza Wrote:but i will change my weapon sooner or later

Why should you be ashamed? With skills trained to a proper lvl, a good axe (the ionized is still a kick ass weapon imo) and a solid character build, you can be quite competitive too.
Gornikel Wrote:Why should you be ashamed? With skills trained to a proper lvl, a good axe (the ionized is still a kick arse weapon imo) and a solid character build, you can be quite competitive too.

i am not ashamed Razz as you said with skills and properly trained stats for melee the ionized axe(which do not requires endurance) will prove to be a kick arse weapon.

i also think long bladed weapon could be a worth using too. and the top long blade weapon requires 15 endurance while the top axe 17..and for a non-donator 2 levels of endurance are hard to get without help.

but all requires time and as long as i play, i have the chance of using every weapon i want. at some point i will have the stats for the sb-1 gun, or the new armor. anyway, i play just for fun, and see how far i can get
The Ionized Ono Axe is more powerful than the SB-1.
as potential damage i assume. i was just wondering if someone who has the exact stats for the sb-1 will do the same damage as a player who has the exact stats for the ionized one axe?!
alinutza Wrote:as potential damage i assume.

Correct.
w00k Wrote:The Ionized Ono Axe is more powerful than the SB-1.

ANyone using the Ono Axe on a regular basis in the community?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's