AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Axe lovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

LordSkie

At lower levels, a gun>melee.

But if you plan on taking it to extremes (stat levels 40+) melee then comes into it's own, as (I don't think) it is capped the same way ranged is. Huge accuracy=lots of hits, but not necessarily much more damage- the increase is fractional. Huge strength=huge damage increase for melee weapons, so at extremes you'll find melee is the king for damage dealing. Just look at weebay.
Gornikel Wrote:In the end, I just love axes.

i like them very much too, but i can say i love them. Long-bladed weapons are attractive too :shock:
I'm too late for that. 3 axe lvls too late
Gornikel Wrote:I'm too late for that. 3 axe lvls too late

hehe Smile i still have a chance. i "wasted" a lot of energy for military assault so far

shadowinc

i use the longblades and i love them, just hope to see a new one come out soon :roll:
w00k Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:ANyone using the Ono Axe on a regular basis in the community?

I'm not too sure. I just know that if you have an SB-1 and an Ionized Ono Axe both equipped, it will default select the Ionized Ono Axe over the SB-1 and the game is still setup to default to the weapon that has the most potential damage.

it also did the same for the t450 and the electric axe which caused me to lose a few fights i shouldnt have

Weebay

LordSkie Wrote:At lower levels, a gun>melee.

But if you plan on taking it to extremes (stat levels 40+) melee then comes into it's own, as (I don't think) it is capped the same way ranged is. Huge accuracy=lots of hits, but not necessarily much more damage- the increase is fractional. Huge strength=huge damage increase for melee weapons, so at extremes you'll find melee is the king for damage dealing. Just look at weebay.
Even though I have the high strength, I use an SB1. I have the Ionized flail, but it's getting dusty in my storage. I like the idea of melee, but got to far ahead in the skills hence me being a ranged weapon user.

LordSkie

ohhhh ok, then I apologize. Must admit, I didn't even consider you might be a ranged weapon user.
LordSkie Wrote:ohhhh ok, then I apologize. Must admit, I didn't even consider you might be a ranged weapon user.

he used to be.

it seems that most people chose ranged weapons
Other then SG, is there any other high lvl melee?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's