AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Axe lovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

psudoderf

There is a satisfying feeling walking into a gun fight with and axe and walking away victorious that will keep me training
Gornikel Wrote:ANyone using the Ono Axe on a regular basis in the community?

I'm not too sure. I just know that if you have an SB-1 and an Ionized Ono Axe both equipped, it will default select the Ionized Ono Axe over the SB-1 and the game is still setup to default to the weapon that has the most potential damage.
Agreed.

The crit dmg is nice to see.
if i have 20 dex and 20 strength would it be best to stick with my electric axe for a bit untill i get my strength higher, or should i go right to the ionized axe?
JaggerBomb Wrote:if i have 20 dex and 20 strength would it be best to stick with my electric axe for a bit untill i get my strength higher, or should i go right to the ionized axe?

if i remember correctly i wasn't able to do much damage with the ionized axe when i had 21 str and 21 dex. the electric axe did better in my case, but it was just one or 2 attacks. i also think y the ionized axe will be better while defending(but not sure)
JaggerBomb Wrote:if i have 20 dex and 20 strength would it be best to stick with my electric axe for a bit untill i get my strength higher, or should i go right to the ionized axe?

Since the axe is a long run thing, I'd suggest trying to sell your electric axe at a good price for yourself, and leveling while you wait.

I know I sold mine in a hurry to get the Ionized, and maybe should have waited a little.
Gornikel Wrote:Since the axe is a long run thing, I'd suggest trying to sell your electric axe at a good price for yourself, and leveling while you wait.

I know I sold mine in a hurry to get the Ionized, and maybe should have waited a little.

i never hurry if i want to get a new item(unless it's on the market listed for a value lower than the sell price Biggrin ). you can get more $ while you build up stats and still have a good weapon to protect you.
thanks for the info alinutza and Gornikel, it is big help in my decision Biggrin
With the skills and the new stuff coming up, there is no absolute advice anymore.

Anything can be good if well tought.

In the end, I just love axes. Can't see myself using something else, even tough it is weaker than T-450 for now for example.
JaggerBomb Wrote:thanks for the info alinutza and Gornikel, it is big help in my decision Biggrin

well, if you are the competitive type, you should donate in order to get what you want faster. but as long as you don't mind waiting, play the game how you can
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's