AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: F+*k sake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ShadowKid

Was that your big bang exit or something that you told me about?.

greatjoe0987

i hospitalized 3 players online you saw that yesturday when you hit me online now heres the story me and my friend live in the same town a few blocks away from each other ok he started a awakenedlans but as time went on his step dad became a computer hogg. so he asked me to go in his account and do his daily stuff like career and skill then i will go off his account but this morning i used his account to emmail zen about a probational period.

DirkDanja

so your in fed's for a reason what a shame...oh well to bad for you i'd never send myself to fed jail no matter how mad i get

greatjoe0987

Well i did not break any rules thougth so i should be able to get out of fed jail

buuddha

yes you did, you used another persons account.

greatjoe0987

But zen knows about it this morning she found out but i had a reason well but there not in the same ip adress so technictally its not breaking a rule.

biffbaffboff

:shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Spamalopian

The thinking is not strong with this one, huh?

buuddha

greatjoe0987 Wrote:Well i did not break any rules thougth so i should be able to get out of fed jail

# Ignorance is not an acceptable excuse for breaking the rules.

# Players are only allowed to have one account. Owning / Logging Into more than one account will result in all accounts being punished. Sharing accounts or "Account Sitting" is the same as having multiple accounts. If there is more than one account on the same IP, contact the staff as soon as possible.

thats verbatim straight from the game rules. sorry man.

Spamalopian

PWND.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's