AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang wars - offline hospitalizations/brutalizations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Loki

:shock:
I'm going pointless and transparent on this one. Just wait until they come online Smile

grabtindy

Now hosping and brutalizing ONLINE players in a war makes sense, but why not just gang battle the offline ones and farm them?
Just do it when they come online. Maximize the mintues their in. If their offline when they got on their mintues have already started going down. Course if your versus a small gang just keep their whole gang in the hos.

badmanbren

All about image and hospital count. Some people have to live up to their badman name.
pointless unless they start to gang-battle and you like to hospitalize
I voted great idea because if they come online full of ep they can take out 2 or 3 people before you know they are on

wait, we aren't talking about hosp. wars

in that case pointless

badmanbren

Very good point.
I love hosping/brutalizing.

However if this is purely a gang hideout war, then it is pointless since it makes the gang point gain for the other gang lesser when you hosp or do leave in shame.

For strictly PVP wars with no hideout hitting, its just great fun filling up the hosp when you got excess EP to use.
Pointless...just attack and leave and get exp points if you cant get points for a gang battle Smile....and yes online is much better
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's