not a bad idea, They may come online...
a great idea. It\'s all about image and the hospital count
[Show Results]

Gang wars - offline hospitalizations/brutalizations
2008.Jul.17, 12:01 PM
Gang wars - offline hospitalizations/brutalizations
:shock:
2008.Jul.17, 12:03 PM

I'm going pointless and transparent on this one. Just wait until they come online Smile

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.17, 12:04 PM

Now hosping and brutalizing ONLINE players in a war makes sense, but why not just gang battle the offline ones and farm them?
2008.Jul.17, 12:05 PM

Just do it when they come online. Maximize the mintues their in. If their offline when they got on their mintues have already started going down. Course if your versus a small gang just keep their whole gang in the hos.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.17, 12:10 PM

All about image and hospital count. Some people have to live up to their badman name.
2008.Jul.17, 12:10 PM

pointless unless they start to gang-battle and you like to hospitalize

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.17, 12:18 PM

I voted great idea because if they come online full of ep they can take out 2 or 3 people before you know they are on

wait, we aren't talking about hosp. wars

in that case pointless
2008.Jul.17, 12:18 PM

Very good point.
2008.Jul.17, 12:31 PM

I love hosping/brutalizing.

However if this is purely a gang hideout war, then it is pointless since it makes the gang point gain for the other gang lesser when you hosp or do leave in shame.

For strictly PVP wars with no hideout hitting, its just great fun filling up the hosp when you got excess EP to use.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.17, 12:46 PM

Pointless...just attack and leave and get exp points if you cant get points for a gang battle Smile....and yes online is much better

doh