AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: DONE- EXP CONTEST - RESULTS POSTED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

grabtindy

There comes a time in every player's career when they realize they need to do some leveling. That time is now for myself. This is going to involved a whole bunch of attacking and that means some of you might end up in the hospital for a brief but inconvenient time. It happens. Starting the morning of august 6rh I will be spending most of not all of my energy on generating EXP. This push will end when I reach Lvl 30.

I have a limited selection of players who have given good EXP and I plan on attacking them repeatedly, offline, but repeatedly. I understand that this can be frustrating, so I would like to offer a consolation prize. The player who generates the most total EXP points will be the proud recipient of a brand new, barely used FN PS90, retail value: $400,000.

The caveat: this player cannot have complained or retaliated for any of the hits during the period of the contest. Any whiny mails, paid hits, name changes or bitchy forum posts, etc will immediately disqualify a player. Let me stress that I will make every effort only to hit offline players and I will only be leaving players for the purposes of this contest.

Of course participation in this contest is not voluntary, but if you're one of the lucky few who generate good EXP, then you, my friends, have a shot at a pretty decent little weapon. I will be especially sensitive to negative feedback and anything I construe as dissatisfaction with being hit offline will mean you are no longer in the running for the prize.

Cheers.

Edited for Dru's poor eyes.
Hmm..I hope you reach your goal, man..Might take you a bit, but best wishes in gaining that experience as quick as possible..
*Wall of words hits Druchii for 2075 damage, Druchii resists 25 for a total of 2050 damage.*

Sounds like a nice competition from the words I can extract.
CornerstoreJunkie 27 464 Caught attacking Oracle

Fell at the first
Yeah. He's kinda close to me, stat-wise. Cornerstore is..I went and smacked Oracle around. I dunno..I'm sure he'll get 'em next time. Oracle must be fast or something.

grabtindy

I'm about 50/50 with Oracle. But, my little deal hasn't started yet.
Always nice to have a long XP run. Biggrin I'm almost tempted to start running towards level 50.
Cornerstore.....Feel free to stop by here for some exp points. I'd like to see what happens. Just mail me first if i'm online.
CornerstoreJunkie 27 648 Caught attacking Sauron

going well? trying to level down to 26?

Zombee

fuck. get a new weapon to get attacked a bunch?? sign me the fuck up. msg me tindy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's