AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: DONE- EXP CONTEST - RESULTS POSTED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ok, i don't get the (no homo) part. it almost makes me wonder if i'm thick skulled today. good luck man, and thanks for the answer! ? and may i also ask how you're tracking it?

do defence rounds that you win count as xp too?
mudpies Wrote:my friend on the Corner doesn't have to explain drek. He's already told you what you need to know.

Have a good run phan.

it wasn't me who peed in you cheerios this morning!

i am just curious as i will likely be in the running of this contest, which really kinda sux, cuz it's like saying "hey if you're the biggest loser, you finally win something"

biffbaffboff

Shotokan Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:my friend on the Corner doesn't have to explain drek. He's already told you what you need to know.

Have a good run phan.

it wasn't me who peed in you cheerios this morning!

i am just curious as i will likely be in the running of this contest, which really kinda sux, cuz it's like saying "hey if you're the biggest loser, you finally win something"

Exactly.This what he is saying.Perhaps the player who wins this contest could even get an award..... Biggest loser in AL. This comp sucks.

mudpies

if you're the winner it means you were also keeping up with him as he raced levels. the biggest losers are the ones that don't give out much exp after a level or two.

grabtindy

Shotokan Wrote:may i also ask how you're tracking it?

do defence rounds that you win count as xp too?

Zen has agreed to track the exp points, and sure I suppose defense wins would count toward it.

ShadowKid

hit me im hardly ever on now online or offline dont matter
Good Luck leveling up. Check out the retirement home post for some nice inactive player as well.
hey good luck man, took me a little less than month to get up to 30, from lvl 22. dnt wry about getting caught, i got passed that, i think i racked up like 10,000 jail minutes during the month. hence to why i made the "attacking a variety of player" post. as for people bitching about you constantly hittin'em i dont think you need to wry about that. i only got a complaint from 1 person.
That was me.

LordSkie

Fair play to him offering a reward for those being hit. Takes some of the harshness of being constantly attacked away, it's certainly not something you should apologize for IMO (I have a cluster of 5/6 players I hit regularly, and though I try and go for inactives before 30 mins offline, I'll still hit them when needed without feeling guilty).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's