AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: DONE- EXP CONTEST - RESULTS POSTED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

grabtindy

Good morning all. The "contest" has just officially started. Work stuff came up today, so my activity wlil be unfortunately low.

Best of luck to all who made my friends list in the last few weeks.
i've only been hit twice, boo . . .

grabtindy

There's plenty to go around. I haven't really been doing much attacking today, too much RL work to do.
Hit me up Cornerstore!
me too! since the weapons and armor have been removed from the whole "powerlevel" thing. hit me for xp! (only you tho)

^^ did i get that right or am i completly off about the whole new change?
did zen and err factor out the weapon/armor you carry?

grabtindy

UPDATE: Everyone has been quite gracious thus far, no DQ's. Tomorrow morning I'm off to go play in the mountains. We're hiking 34 miles in 2 days and weight will be at a premium. Activity will be nill, but I will pick back up Monday morning.

I don't think we have anything close to a clear leader now, but there is a long way to go.

grabtindy

As we come into the home stretch, I would just like to clarify:

A player who is listed as inactive at the close of the contest will not be eligible for the prize.

Also of note - Only 1 person has disqualified themself so far, everybody has been a pretty good sport.

ShadowKid

Cornerstore i said u can hit me online if u want to to help you with your goal i dont mind who does if your lvling just msg me so i know lol.

delpot

any news on the standings? looks like you're damn close.

grabtindy

3-4 days left depending on how busy work is this week. I have no idea on standings, I've intentionally not asked Zen or paid much attention to avoid coloring the results.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's