AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Top Ten Most Dangerous Players In The AL!...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Eh. Chopper's one of my little minions from my Remnants of the Storm days. I dunno who he's fighting, but..I don't doubt he's beating someone of a higher level.

Thor

Name: Chopper [16918]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 18

DirkDanja

ah if my memory is correct i do recall this chopper losing to a lvl 15 before and he must be fighting weak lvl 20+ players because he sure as hell isnt fightin any that have good stats...so to the guy that even mentioned his name stop riding this guys shirt tail maybe he can beat you cause you're a weak lvl 20 idkbut his name shouldnt be mentioned here this is for those players that are really threats ppl like Loki, Wook, Ush, Pun, Howl, Bigrod not some chopper
falkon Wrote:chopper told me he is the strongest in the hole AL (for hes level).. he beats level 25s plus.. know one near his level has ever beat him.. hes VERY strong for hes level..
tell him to come knocking on my door and ill show him that every other level 25 is a pussy

SeanQuincy

Name: Chopper [16918]

Seriously? I just put this guy in the hospital. How anyone thinks he is strong is beyond me.
SeanQuincy Wrote:Name: Chopper [16918]

Seriously? I just put this guy in the hospital. How anyone thinks he is strong is beyond me.
I've heard you are the strongest level 17 around though so your results are tainted. Wink
thatthingufear Wrote:Not true, an angry leperchaun put Zen in the hospital.

I've put Zenith in the hospital! :wink: :shock: :roll: :oops: :cry:

ok, Zen, not retaliation, that was long time ago! lol
Kirky1992 Wrote:
falkon Wrote:chopper told me he is the strongest in the hole AL (for hes level).. he beats level 25s plus.. know one near his level has ever beat him.. hes VERY strong for hes level..
tell him to come knocking on my door and ill show him that every other level 25 is a kitten
why dont you tell him for yourself.. iam sure he would be more than glad to battle you..then let us know the results

we dont beleave you!.. prove it,lol
falkon Wrote:

we dont beleave you!.. prove it,lol
send us the fight battle next time so we can all see his big hits, instead of just giving us your word that you beat him..we are waiting.. thank u
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's