AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What crimes can you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

badmanbren

please say which crime you can do and add how much u get for each crime Biggrin

livershot

Level 13 (29 AP), I stick with stealing a clunker for now (9 AP) because it gives me the highest success rate (I can do the higher crimes, just not worth it). I get anywhere from 150-300ish each time. Plus, the jail time for higher crimes starts getting pretty high

Eirikur

i am level 10 with 23 action points. i do the 5 point pickpocketing then the 9 point car theft twice. good money and usually dont get sent to jail

Dragon

At the moment, I'm doing the Monorail Station crime and get around 40 to 80 dollars.

ryoka123456789

im lvl 5 i can only do the 3 ap pickpoketting my lowest result is 15 dollars/ highest 40 dollars :cry: Evil < succes rate: 72%

im level 10, i do the 9 point car crimes, i can succede on the 12 point ones but i get jailed regurlalyalylylayylyayarly?

i cant spell cant spell reguraly

noblebandit

re-gu-lar-ly -> regularly

it just sounds so wierd, regularly, does anyone ever not say it finetically? regurly

brythompson

i do the 16ap car crime and a 12 point car crime. I dont get that much jail time but when i do its around 140min.

Inferno

ill stick to my 4ap tourist mugs Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's